Experience the oldest living Rainforest in the world
On this exciting Daintree Rainforest 1 day tour
A tropical wonderland that includes 95 kms of magnificent coastal rainforest and pristine tropical beaches stretching from Mossman to the Bloomfield River and all within 2 and a half hours from Cairns.
Today you will travel from Cairns to Cape Tribulation. (The headland of the Daintree National Park) along one of the most scenic coastal roads in Australia the “Captain Cook Highway”.
First stop is the Wildlife Habitat in Port Douglas where you will see the endangered cassowary and other wildlife.
Your chance to have your photo taken holding a Koala, Snake or Crocodile (extra cost).
Breakfast or snacks are available for you to purchase.
- Return transfers from your Accommodation
- The Wildlife Habit Port Douglas – See the endangerd Casswary, the rare Lumholtz’s Tree Kangaroo, Koalas, Crocodiles
- Daintree River Cruise – Spotting Crocodiles, Birds and other wildlife in their own natural habitat
- Daintree River Ferry Crossing
- Alexandra Lookout – Magnificent views of the Daintree River and Coral Sea
- Picnic Lunch – at a picturesque setting
- Rainforest Boardwalk – Spot moe wildlife on this guided rainforest walk
- Cape Tribulation Beach – Free time to relax and stroll along this beautiful beach where the Rainforest meets the Coral Sea
- Qualified, knowledgeable and experienced Driver Guides
- All National Park Fees and Levies
What to take with you on Your Cape Tribulation Day Tour
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
- Hat, Sunglasses
Your Cape Tribulation Itinerary
- 07:00 Pickups from Cairns accommodation
- 07:45 Depart Cairns
- 08:10 Pickups from Port Douglas accommodation
- 08:45 Arrive at the Wildlife Habitat
- 10:15 Depart the Wildlife Habitat
- 11:15 Arrive at Daintree River Cruise Centre
- 12:30 Arrive at the other side of the Daintree River
- 12:45 Stop at Alexandra Lookout
- 13:15 Tropical Lunch
- 14:30 Stop at Dubuji boardwalk
- 16:30 Depart Cape Tribulation
- 18:30 Arrive at Port Douglas accommodation
- 19:30 Arrive at Cairns accommodation