Green Island and Wildlife Dome
Green Island – AM
Green Island is a beautiful coral cay on Australias Great Barrier Reef. Green Island is a Marine National Park uniquely rainforested and surrounded by white sandy beaches and magnificent coral reefs and abundant marine life. Your visit to allows you 2 hours at Green Island and included is the choice of snorkelling gear or a glass bottom boat tour. “Reef Rocket” is a modern comfortable air-conditioned highspeed catamaran with a relaxed atmosphere. Travel time to Green Island is 45 minutes from Cairns. Passengers can take part in the many activities available or simply relax on the beach. Friendly crew will help you to organise your activities to make the most of your time on Green Island.
Lunch at own expense.
Cairns Wildlife Dome – PM
Cairns Wildlife Dome is a spectacular all-weather wildlife exhibit enclosed by a 20 metre high glass dome on top of Cairns iconic Reef Hotel Casino. Join the wildlife keepers on their afternoon feeding circuit, and learn more about our koalas, barramundi, lizards, turtles, birds and crocodiles. You also have time to explore Cairns CBD before joining your coach transfer back to your hotel.
- Cruise to Green Island aboard “Reef Rocket” a modern catamaran
- Half day reef cruises allow 2 hrs on Green Island, departs 9am, back in Cairns 12.45pm
- Choice of Snorkelling Gear or Glass Bottom Boat tour ($14 extra to do both)
- Snorkelling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island
- Use of Big Cat vessel during time at island as an air-conditioned base
- Coach transfers from accommodation
Select “Both Glass Bottom Boat & Snorkel Gear Charge” if you wish to have both these options
CAIRNS WILDLIFE DOME
- Entry to the Cairns Wildlife Dome
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES – Can be booked on day of travel or request to book these options in the comments (valid to 31 March 2013)
- Floatation Vests $8 adult, $4 child
- Lycra Suits $8 adult, $4 child
- Boat Snorkel Trips $38 adult, $26 child
- Marineland Melanesia $18 adult $8 child
- Seaplane Scenic Flight (subject to availability on the day)
- Helicopter Scenic Flights (subject to availability on the day)
If making own way, check in is at 8.15am at our desk in the Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street, Cairns.
- Child Fare 4-14 years inclusive
- Family Fare is 2 adults and 2 children
- Infants 3 years and under are free
- All prices are AUD and include GST
Book your Green Island and Wildlife Dome tour today